Dr. Berning offers dental training for veterinarians, technicians, and staff. We teach hands-on labs and interactive lectures to help your team gain confidence and knowledge of all aspects of veterinary dentistry! Please contact us for additional information and scheduling. Follow us on social media for updates to our training schedule.
Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery of Ohio
Contact us to see how your practice can benefit from in-clinic training.
- Dental radiograph positioning
- Extractions, simple and surgical
- Instrument sharpening
- Nerve blocks in the oral cavity
- Dental charting, scaling, and polishing
Give us a call and we can answer any question you may have regarding in-clinic training.
- Fundamentals of veterinary dentistry
- Veterinary dentistry for the technician
- Dental radiograph interpretation
- Feline tooth resorption
- Practical oral anatomy
At Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery of Ohio, we are a woman-owned practice, with the first woman Board Certified Veterinary Dentist in Ohio. A true leader in the veterinary dental space, our practice not only provides top care to our patients but also hosts doctors, technicians, and students from around the country for training and mentorship.